twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

■ BeyondBracelets - My Set Up From My Perspective & The New Camera

■ BeyondBracelets - My Set Up From My Perspective & The New Camera Video Clips. Duration : 4.20 Mins.


I'm not keeping the cam... when I tried doing a tutorial (silence in spots) there was this weird white noise hissing like someone was running a sink in the background... yeah. =/ ____________________________________________ Camera's Shown in This Video: OLD CAMERA: Sony CyberShot DSC-S60 NEW CAMERA: Canon ELPH 300 HS ____________________________________________ ■ Before leaving a question please check to see if it has already been answered in the comments section or in the links supplied below. ☼ I know it is always easier to just simply ask a question but with so many people following me it is getting harder and harder for me to answer. If for some reason your question has not been answered below (or) you can't find it on your own check out these links: FAQ: beyondbracelets.blogspot.com Annotation Link Video: www.youtube.com

Tags: beyondbracelets, Set, Up, Tripod, New, Camera, My, Old, Sony, Cybershot, vs, Canon, ELPH, 300, HS

No comments:

Post a Comment